The tutorial was created by the Working Group of Information Literacy of the Council of Library Cooperation. This tutorial is a tool of help for training in job searching from the public libraries. It isn’t a definitive solution for this problem but it facilitates required materials to foster these activities in the public libraries in Spain.
The tutorial is formed by six modules:
– To make a curriculum vitae
– Where and How to search a job?
– Selection Process
– Self-Teaching for the job
– Source of information and bibliography
– Evaluation of the tutorial
For more information: http://www.alfared.org/content/862
Subdirectorate General for Libraries Coordination
Ministry of Culture